Dargeria

Yes, I was the kid reading under her desk

I love to read, it's a passion. I'm a terrible writer(I can edit like woah!) but I want to read others reviews and believe I have something to add :)
Learning To Love - Lauren Pippa Ezra and Aimee? Ezra and Aria?

Anyone else immediately go- Hrm, guy she falls for at first sight turns out to be her teacher named EZRA? And her name starts with an A? Light to his darkness? Relationship in secret?

Seriously girlfriend, PLL is too popular for stealing like that.

PLEASE PLEASE think about that for a second everyone rating this 5 stars. Also think about the blender threat that pre-dated anything else, lol.

Also, edited to add Stacia's quote:

“Readers have the right to say whatever the fuck they want about a book. Period. They have that right. If they hate the book because the MC says the word “delicious” and the reader believes it’s the Devil’s word and only evil people use it, they can shout from the rooftops “This book is shit and don’t read it” if they want. If they want to write a review entirely about how much they hate the cover, they can if they want. If they want to make their review all about how their dog Foot Foot especially loved to pee on that particular book, they can.”
― Stacia Kane