Dargeria

Yes, I was the kid reading under her desk

I love to read, it's a passion. I'm a terrible writer(I can edit like woah!) but I want to read others reviews and believe I have something to add :)
Pleasure Unbound - Larissa Ione So. It's hard to describe how I feel about this book. I wanted to like it. That first steamy scene? Oh man... I felt tingles. But as it went on, I just couldn't get in to the main character Tayla. She was frustrating and acted in all the stupid infuriating ways I didn't want her to act. I hate when the female character seems stupid, acts irrationally, or makes me want to throw my iPad across the room. This was me with Tayla. Now E... E was sexy. I wanted him, but I didn't get his obsession with the girl that kept acting like an idiot. Shrug. It was a formulaic paranormal romance for me, and that was frustrating.

I have to say I started skimming to the end and looking for better parts until about 3/4 of the way through. It finally got a little more interesting then, and I finished out the book with a 3 star feeling instead of a 2. It was a close thing there for a while though. Maybe I'm just burnt out on this genre for awhile. Maybe a YA for my next?

I would consider reading the other series by this author, but I don't think I was tempted enough by this one to see what happens to E's 2 brothers.

If you're a PNR fan, you would probably like this book, but for me, the MC was just too annoying, and the main story too lacking for me to enjoy.